2013年8月2日星期五

From daily lady to fragrance spokesperson: Presenting Jessica Kruger, Lise Watier Something Lovely ambassador

party dresses australia
Lise Watier has some interesting information to discuss. Not only does the Montreal-based beauty items organization have a delightful new fragrance available on the industry, they have gone against the model-as-spokesperson pattern and selected a younger Canada lady as its ambassador. A national competition was released to discover the new ambassador for the fragrance, properly named Something Lovely. After units of on the internet voting and in-person evaluating, the position was stated by Jessica Kruger of Coquitlam, B.C. She dazzles in the Something Lovely ad strategy, which is set to release this drop in publications, Customers Medication Mart shops and on the internet.

“I’m a big fan of enjoying with cosmetics, I really like to be a feminine girl” Kruger says, explaining the strategy as a “good fit.” A fourth-year university student at Simon Fraser School, Kruger performs football and volunteers for various non-profit causes. Oh, and did we discuss she is the very first individual with quadriplegia to act as a elegance ambassador for a aesthetic brand?

We captured up with Jessica Kruger, who we’ll certainly be seeing a lot of soon, to discuss how she arrived this fairly sweet gig and what it’s like becoming the experience of a national campaign:

What motivated you to implement for the ambassador position?
A buddy had recommended it to me, and I believed it seemed type of fun. It was after I had joined it that I noticed that the group [where I live] was really enthusiastic about what was going on and the press was spending a lot of interest to it. It became an probability to matter and distribute the phrase and that is when it really got interesting for me.

What created you experience linked with the soul of the Something Lovely fragrance?
Every individual marketing that I saw for it and the fragrance and everything, is absolutely me. [...] The colors [in the advertising] are colors that I really like to put on daily. That fun sexy part of it is absolutely how I try to outfit and how I try to represent myself. It just seemed like such a ideal coordinate, that is why my buddy recommended it in the starting.

How did it experience when you discovered out you won?
I was so in surprise. I definitely was not anticipating to win; I was just thrilled to be there and to get to be able to do the photo-shoot and all of that. [...] It still has not really absolutely sunk in but gradually I’m getting more and more use to it.

How does it experience to see your experience in a national campaign?
It’s a little strange; I’m definitely not use to seeing my experience everywhere and getting identified by individuals. [When it launches] it’s going to be so unique, I do not even know if I’ll be able to look at it, it will be too unusual. But so far it’s been a fun trip so I’m thrilled to see where it requires me.

What does it mean for you to be the first individual with quadriplegia to act as a elegance ambassador for Lise Watier?
I mean it’s not something that I’m getting gently, I understand that this is an chance that I’ve been so endowed to have been given and I definitely want to create the most of it. [...] If I can discuss to a lot of different press resources and distribute the phrase about what I’m doing I will because that indicates that other individuals who are in the same scenario as me will see that just because you are in a wheel chair or you have a impairment it does not mean that you cannot be seen as wonderful or that you cannot be seen in the style and modelling area.

What are your future programs as ambassador of the brand?
I mean the difficult aspect is over. The picture capture was a big aspect, now it’s just type of managing the press and discussing on part of Lise Watier. [...] I got to position my purchase for all of my Lise Watier items, which was aspect of the award. [That was] a lot of fun, so I’m thrilled for that to appear. It’s going to be one day at one efforts and I’ll see where it requires me.

没有评论:

发表评论