2013年7月25日星期四

How to put on neon: 9 Design Board guidelines for including neon shades in even the most fairly neutral wardrobes


Once directed to ideologies and spice up parties, neon has been making its may back into the leading edge of fashion over the past few periods. Especially with this year's 1990's insane, even the smartest neon shades have even become near fundamentals.

Seen noticeably on many of this summer’s music event participants, neon showed up on everything from bra tops to the ever-popular Arlington satchel. Neon was well-known with superstars as well, identified on Serena Williams’s claws to Gwyneth Paltrow’s pumps.

On the Spring 2013 fashion runways, neon showed up with creative bursts in Chris Pilotto’s beautiful outfits and bright printing on Kenzo’s forest print jumpsuits and Captain christopher Kane’s Frankenstein tops. For Fall 2013, the surprising cold hue makes its return with 3.1 Phillip Lim and Rag & Bone’s really brightly colored motorcycle style overcoats.

Since the pattern does not seem to be going anywhere, the girls from Design Board are discussing key guidelines on how to put on neon this year and beyond.

Never having tried the pattern, Petite Woman's Nicole Wilson works neon into her clothing with really brightly colored yellow-colored pumps. In the same line of thinking, both Suv Faux-Pas’s Krystin Lee and Born Lippy’s Melanie Morais indicates wearing neon in moderations, while coupling it with neutrals. If you’re still uncertain on how to put on neon, Canada Fashionista’s Ruby Desilets indicates to start with something easy like components. Nothing like a neon pendant or neon buckle to really make your everyday clothing stand out and on pattern.

I really like strong bursts of colour in my summer year clothing collection, but I don’t want it to be frustrating. Most of the time, I perform neon in to my clothing through jewelry or a elegant little clutch i465 black, but as soon as I saw these neon yellow-colored footwear, I realized they would bring the most ideal pop of neon to my summer year looks! This is the kind of neon I can use to perform without stunning my co-workers!

Blue and neon yellow-colored are both hot colors this year and I really like the way they look together! As soon as I saw this dolman sleeve wear rich cobalt red, I realized it would be the ideal match for my footwear. The easy shape and design of the clothing simply leaves the door open for a variety of lively components.

My neon yellow-colored clutch i465 black was a natural partner to the neon yellow-colored footwear and rich and creamy cabochon jewelry linked in perfectly without annoying from the main event!

没有评论:

发表评论